GENERAL ENGLISH - SHORT TERM
Develop your English language skills in a dynamic student-centred learning environment.
- Practise using natural English fluently and accurately for the range of different purposes and contexts in which you will find yourself in English-speaking countries.
- Learn through task-based activities specially designed by our professional, enthusiastic teachers: the emphasis is on communicating effectively and precisely and on developing students’ confidence with a view to tackling any real-life situation with ease
- Study alongside motivated students from all over the world who are at the same level as you.
What will this course offer you?
- Dynamic, engaging, learner-centred lessons, delivered by teachers with a focus on student-centred communication
- Contemporary, relevant topics to prepare you for all the situations in which you will find yourself in an environment where English is the primary language
- Irish-themed materials and reference to Irish culture and events so that you can integrate at your own pace into life in Dublin
- The company of classmates from a variety of different cultures
How Can I Book a Course?
To apply for a course, please complete our online application form here .Once received, our Registration Officer will contact you to confirm your programme and arrange payment.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.